During the manufacturing process, we assemble all the components according to the planed procedures shown as below:
1. Configure the horizontal bars to the vertical stands with screws.
2. Adjust the height of middle axis to fit the couple.
3. Weld the L-bar onto the base.
4. Adjust the height of middle and bottom shafts and their corresponding bars.
5. Install the brake system.
6. Install all the components into their corresponding axes.
7. Install the lever system.
8. Connect the circuit to the motor.